Empty Eyeshadow Palette
- Regular price
- Unit price
A customizable, refillable palette.
Empty Eyeshadow Palette
HOW TO USE
How to fill your Empty Eyeshadow Bar Palette:
1. Choose six eyeshadows.
2. Slide open drawer from the right side of the palette.
3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadows, leaving them in their black bases.
4. Insert eyeshadows into palette.
5. Slide drawer into compact to close.
Reviews & Questions
- MMReschReviewingEmpty Eyeshadow PaletteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEmpty Eyeshadow Palette
Very nice palette with space for 6 colors, with a double ended brush. Handy and easy to refill and has a nice mirror as well!
- LLismarieReviewingEmpty Eyeshadow PaletteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoYes! Its the ONE!
This palette is the reason I purchase Buxom. The palette is the perfect size and easy to load and reload new shadow colors. Its also really cute! This is my shadow go to as being able to choose every shadow color is important to me. No more wasted money in palettes with colors Id never use. Please please please do not discontinue. The shadows are the best ok with superior color saturation, smooth application, durability, and no fallout. Love!!
- YYvelineReviewingEmpty Eyeshadow PaletteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoYes to customable!!!
Love it, I was looking for something like that for so long every customable one that I see before, don't have the shade that I was looking for...But this one do.I hate paying shadow palettes for only one or do shades thqt I ike in it. Also hate do have bunch of single ones...This is perfect for home or traveling. You have all your favorites in one case. I would love them to also do it with countouring shades (maybe same sz case put only 3 bigger singles) Being able to customise the right shade of bronzer, highlighter and Blush who suit me. Will be as soooo nice having 2 of the same case for my makeup routine whethever i'm at home or on vacation. Many girls wish i'm sure. I don't understand why the option don't exist in everymakeup brand?! I don't just like the fact they are customable, they're actuealy also really nice pigments colours and it apply well and last long. Bit expensive, but now that I found what I was looking for. I will keep buying this brand. They are not available at Sephora no more, that's a bit annoying, hopping will not be more expensive to get it on line....
Ps: The case could be in metal and thinner...(Better for travelling.)
- VRVerified R.ReviewingEmpty Eyeshadow PaletteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Product!!
So much fun to create your favorite perfect colors and see it come to life. The instructions for putting the shadows in is on the bottom of the case. I love that you can easily place the case in your purse, it's not bulky or awkward.
- TTheMrsWReviewingEmpty Eyeshadow PaletteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAdorable little palette!
I love how every palette cover has a different look, and this one for my blue eyed shades is just flat out glamorous!